Situated in what used to be a publisher’s offices, Semproniana offers a relaxed ambience in which to enjoy excellent food.
One of my all-round favourites — equally good for lunch and dinner.
It’s also one of the family’s favourite spots and often our first choice restaurant when we feel a need for a family celebration.
I can never help smiling when dining here. It’s that kind of place — quirky, arty, fun, and free of pretension.
Price for Lunch
The Menú de Migdia (Menú del Día or Menú Diari) costs 20,50€.
The Menú offers a choice of 5 first plates and 5 second plates, 4 or 5 desserts or fruit, water or a glass of wine.
The Menú changes every day.
A lunch menu may offer a choice of:
- Steamed vegetables en papillote
- Chickpea stew with chorizo
- Cream of sweet potato soup with cheese
- Endive salad with cod and olives
- Scrambled egg with mussels
Followed with a choice of:
- Chicken with prunes and pine nuts
- Grilled leg of pork with orange and aniseed
- Oven cooked rabbit
- Fish of the day
- Roast beef with mustard mayonnaise